Jason grew up in Fort Atkinson, WI where sports and strength training became a passion early in life. From there, Jason attended UW-Whitewater where he completed his degree in Physical Education and Health. As a multi-sport athlete through high school and into college, it was personal injuries that led him into the field of human performance. Helping others move well and prevent injuries has become his career and passion. Jason works full time with a utility company helping their employees prevent injuries on the job. Excited to be a part of the CrossFit Adept team, Jason’s focus is going to be working with new and current members on correcting movement patterns and injury prevention in their daily training.
Email : email@example.com
- Functional Movement Screen Certified Level 2 (FMS-L2)
- NASM-Corrective Exercise Specialist (NASM-CES)
- Certified Functional Strength Coach (CFSC-L1)
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification (Pn1)
- First Aid/CPR/AED
- My favorite “dumb movie” is The Cutting Edge, which I’ve seen close to 100 times!